eEAR BTGC-001 Military Grade Intelligence Bone Conduction Smart Bluetooth Glasses, Latest Audio Technology for Smart Optical & Bluetooth Audio Glasses
UPC : 782706730015
- ✔ Bone conduction is the transmission of sound to the inner ear through the bones of the skull. It can be used by individuals with normal hearing and also in some situations of impaired hearing.
- ✔ Bone conduction sunglasses transmits sound waves to the skull via vibrations, This let you hear external sound when listening to music, and therefore much safer than earphones or headphones which completely block out sound from outside.
- ✔ Make and receive phone calls via Bluetooth with more than 5 hours of continuous music or talking time, It is very suitable for drive, ride, cycle, ski or sail, run , climb and much more.
- ✔ The smart sunglasses has built-in noise-cancelling microphone support hand-free phone answer, music player, compatible with iPhone, iPad, Smartphone, Tablet and most Bluetooth devices.
- ✔ 12-MONTH WARRANTY: We’re so confident of the quality of our product that we provide a 12-MONTH warranty and professional customer service & technical support. If you have any problem or question, please feel free to contact us anytime.
-Bluetooth version: Version 5.1,Class 2
-Bluetooth Chip : QCC3024/3034
-Waterproof grade IP54
-Material Science : TR90
-Fast charging : YES
-Pause music : YES
-Voice wake-up : YES
-Power on : Touch for 2 seconds
-Connection speed Second : continuous mode
-Reverse charging : YES
-High voltage charging protection : YES
-Enc noise reduction : YES
-Stereo : YES
-Charging line material : TPE
-Volume + - / up and down : Can be choosed
-Charging copper column material : Trihedral Copper Gold 20U
-Frequency: 2.402 to 2.480 GHz
-Working distance: 33ft
-Playback time: 3.5 hours and more
-Charging time: About 2 hours
-Standby Time: About 400 hours
-Power consumption to 35mA
-Battery: Li-ion Battery (140MAh 3.7v)
-Aptx decoding : Can be choosed
-Auxiliary listening YES
-Vibrator Specification: 32ohm 1W
1 x Bluetooth sunglasses
1 x Cleaning cloth
1 x Ear Plugs
2 x Spectacle Lens
1 x User manual
1 x USB Cable
Frequently Asked Questions :
What is bone conduction?
Bone conduction is the conduction of sound to the inner ear through the bones of the skull. Bone conduction transmission can be used with individuals with normal or impaired hearing.
eEAR GBC Intelligent bone conduction Bluetooth glasses use bone conduction technology and Bluetooth technology, in addition to the standard, another 2 pairs of lenses for replacement, the trend of fashion technology frontier, effectively reduce radiation.
This would be ideal for Taxi drivers, or couriers, where they need to keep their ears free to hear everything around them but also make/take calls without broadcasting them to people in the cabin.