eEAR D-3000 Pocket type Hearing Aid Designed and Engineered in the USA
Our Customer's Feedback
"it is not just about louder, but of more importance, its clarity of sound. The VA gave me costly small hearing aids,
they were not anyplace close to what this pocket talker can do, after you wear them a couple of times, fine-tuning is
just natural to your hand. If you are looking for vanity get something else, if you want to hear, read the above.
PS blindness separates you from things, deafness separates you from people. I only use it around family & people
I like. I misplaced mine get the second one, now I am twice as happy !! old man mike."
"...today I visited my dad in skilled nursing... was loaned a set of these by a nurses aide... so much better than the $5,000 miracle ear hearing aids that he lost...! his own personal set of these will arrive Monday...
... I can hardly wait to visit him again... 🥰
5/17/2021 - dad received today and I could talk to him on the phone for the first time in 5+ years...!"
- AMPLIFIES SOUNDS CLOSEST TO THE LISTENER WHILE REDUCING BACKGROUND NOISE - The D-3000 Pocket type Hearing Aid Amplifier allows you to amplify the sounds and voices most important to you. By placing the microphone close to the desired sounds, you can reduce distracting background noises. The D-3000 Pocket type Hearing Aid Amplifier helps you hear what you want to hear.
- IDEAL FOR ONE-ON-ONE CONVERSATION, SMALL-GROUP AND TELEVISION LISTENING, OR CONVERSING IN THE CAR - Whether you desire to hear the soft voice of a grandchild, the words of a friend or family member, or the quiet sounds of nature, the D-3000 Pocket type Hearing Aid Amplifier can help. The D-3000 Pocket type Hearing Aid Amplifier helps keep you connected to the people and activities most important to you.
- ADJUSTABLE VOLUME AND TONE CONTROL - The D-3000 Pocket type Hearing Aid Amplifier Ultra amplifies the room you are in by up to 40dB. Has separate tone and volume controls that are located on the outside of the case for easy adjustments to your hearing needs. Fingertip adjustable volume control allows you to quickly adjust to your listening environment - whether your hearing loss is low frequency or high-frequency sounds.
- SIMPLE AND EASY TO USE - Leader in PSAP amplification - this hearing amplifier features a lightweight, ergonomic design for portability and easy use. Fingertip adjustable volume control allows you to quickly adjust to your listening environment. Out of all hearing devices for elderly people, the D-3000 Pocket type Hearing Aid Amplifier Ultra is the most simple device to use.
- PURCHASE INCLUDES: Extra Battery Bundle with 20 AAA-Batteries (normally comes with 2), Headphones (HED021), Mini Earbud (EAR013), 12 ft Microphone Extension Cord, Neck Lanyard, Liberty Microfiber Cloth, User Manual, & 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty